This event has been updated from an event initially planned for 25 – 27 March 2020.
Training of facilitators on SDG assessments for churches and related actors
The training focuses on the active involvement of churches and their related organizations in implementing the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The aim is to create a group of facilitators who have the knowledge and skills to conduct SDG trainings, assessments and planning processes for church-related actors both in Finland and other parts of the world.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Getting to know the UN Agenda 2030 and LWF’s Waking the Giant initiative
- Theological reflection on SDGs – why churches and SDGs?
- Understanding specific SDGs more in-depth
- How to use the SDG Self-assessment tool
- Next steps: What to do with the results?